Posts Tagged ‘camera harness review’
It’s important to understand the best way to read a camera harness review. Those who purchase their camera straps online will be heavily relying upon online reviews to make their decision. A purchase decision has everything to do with research. Understanding the best way to research online reviews will indeed ensure that the best harness will be chosen. So what are some review tips to look for?
Look for Specifics
One great tip for reading any camera harness review is to look for specifics. Did they take the camera harness hiking? Did they mention how long they’ve used it? Specifically what did they like or dislike? General reviews are more likely to be fake and they also are not going to help with making any decisions.
Look at the Source
It’s tempting for many companies to come up with their own success stories or reviews. It’s essential to look at the source of the reviews and then take them with a grain of salt. If the reviews are from the place that sells the camera harnesses in the first place, then that’s not lending much credibility. If the reviews are on a third party website, there should be quite a bit more credibility there.
There are several tips that can be used to select the best camera harness to purchase. Those who know how to read reviews are those who will end up making the best purchase decision possible.
It’s important to know what to look for in a camera strap. They are not all the same and in fact, there are some tell tale signs that some are better than others. If you know what to look for, you can save yourself a lot of time, money and annoyance. Not to mention pain. They say, “no pain, no gain”, however I don’t believe that to be correct. So what should you look for in your camera straps?
1. Look to see if they are adjustable. If you can adjust them, that’s a great start. Nothing is worse than a camera harness that doesn’t fit you just right. The fit is everything which is why the camera straps absolutely must be adjustable.
2. Look to see if the design is such that it hangs on your neck. Your neck was not made to carry any extra weight. A camera, although it is small, still ends up with the potential of feeling like a hundred pounds when placed on your fragile neck. A good set of camera straps, therefore, would avoid the neck by strapping over the shoulders instead. The shoulders can handle a lot of weight which is why this is the most preferable design.
3. Look for a guarantee. Products with a guarantee are products that should be strong. They pose no risk and are worth betting your money on. Products without guarantees, though, are not nearly as reliable and may cost less upfront but will cost more in the long run because they will have to be continually replaced.
A camera harness system looks relatively complex when it is all bunched up into a ball. It’s a series of straps and tangles that looks very difficult to figure out. Luckily, it’s not as complex as it looks and can be figured out really quite simply. You see, the ring that connects both straps together is supposed to be in the middle upper center of the back. The straps should come around either side to either shoulder coming up over the shoulder and then down under the arm to meet in the center of the chest. Your camera harness strap should then attach to your camera on the chest making it a camera chest harness.
This system works well because it keeps the equipment safe and sound. It also works well because it keeps the equipment right at the fingertips. After all, what good is a camera if it’s not at the fingertips? A camera harness system is something that can manage to put it at the fingertips without making you hold onto it at all times. This is incredibly useful for photographers, hikers, bird watchers and even hunters. It doesn’t matter if you’re a professional or if you’re a mother hoping to get some snapshots of your child. A camera harness system works well and easily and can do what you need for it to do.
If you’re going to give a camera harness review, it’s only fair to learn how to do it properly. I mean, who wants to read a review that doesn’t even make sense? Also, who wants to read a review that’s an obvious fake? Many people take the approach of writing reviews simply to pitch their own product. This is not good. It gives the customer a biased view which is, after all, not the point of a review for a camera harness. So what’s the real how to on something like this?
First, be sure to gather lots of information from lots of different resources. The more variety of information and resources, the better the comparisons will be. Next, give all the details. Don’t leave anything out. People are reading a camera harness review how to because they want to truly know how to do it. That means there should be no cutting corners by leaving out useful information. Even if information seems useless to you, it might be considered useful to someone else. Always bare that in mind.
Lastly, depict every possible scenario. What is the camera harness like when you are sitting or standing? Does it provide any flexibility? Would you take your camera harness hiking or would you only use it indoors? Be specific. The more specific you are, the better of people will feel about reading your camera harness review.
There are definitely some cool camera straps that should be advertised to all the geeks like me who love their cameras. I mean, think about how many photographers out there are dealing with crappy camera straps when they could actually use these ones that solve all their camera strap worries. OK, it just occurred to me that you may not know exactly what I’m talking about at this point. Let me back up…
What would make cool camera straps actually cool? Well, in my opinion it would be a couple of different things. First, they would have to be adjustable. I mean, that right there is a big deal to any photographer. They would also have to be comfortable, though, which is THE biggest deal to any photographer. And well, it’s not often that you find cool camera straps that are actually comfortable. But guess what? I did.
These straps are cool because there are two and they are designed to fit around either shoulder instead of on the neck. (Wow!) Yeah. That’s what I said. Check out this picture of the camera strap that shows exactly what I’m talking about.
It pretty much does everything you might ever need it to do. It is comfortable, adjustable, durable and keeps the camera exactly where you need it at all times – hands free. That sounds like some pretty cool camera straps to me. So there you have it. Those are the cool camera straps I was so excited to show you.
Ok, so it’s come to my attention that we’ve pointed out a lot of great things about our camera harness; therefore, it’s time for a review. That’s right. I’m going to sum it all up. Everything you need to know about this little device (that you’ve already been told) will be summarized again to make sure you haven’t missed anything. So…. Here it goes:
1. The first issue to think about for our camera harness review is the fact that it is fantastic for hiking. The reason for this? Well, it holds your device close to your chest, you see – which makes it hands free. Everyone wants to have their hands free for hiking and this little baby does just that for you. You can have the benefit of having your camera at your fingertips while using your fingertips for anything else you want.
2. The second item to mull over is that there is a dangerous risk of loving the camera harness just a little too much. That’s right, I said I had a love affair with this thing and I meant it. It’s seriously borderline close to an obsession. I would be full on stalking this thing if it ever tried to leave me and that’s a fact. So if you can handle the extreme magnetic pull of this little accessory, then by all means, buy it after you finish my camera harness review.
3. I’ve also talked about how our little product offers everything anyone might possibly be looking for. I mean, what are you looking for? Something comfortable? Hands free? Durable? Inexpensive? Guaranteed? I could go on and on. The fact of the matter is that it has to be said in this camera harness review of all the things that I have said that our little wonder has got it all. Period.
4. Also, in view of our camera harness review, it should be noted that I am still running my promotion for free. That’s right, I said for free! I’m giving away our camera harnesses to anyone who has a photography blog and wants to review our product? Why? Well, let’s just say I’m a generous fella that likes to share the wealth with other people who indulge in camera harness reviews. Ok? Ok.
There are a few other things that could be summed up in this, my camera harness review; however, I prefer to leave the past in the past and move forward. That is why I’m announcing my next brilliant move for my devoted readers. This next move will entail some informational videos with pictures of our harnesses to give explicit detail to those interested in learning more. Indeed, it will be fantastic and you’ll just have to wait a little bit longer to get to see these grand old videos. Until then, happy picture taking!