Archive for March 2012
Choosing your SLR camera was probably not the easiest feat you ever accomplished. With all of the options available today, making a decision like that can definitely become wearing after time. Now that you have an SLR camera that you feel good about, it’s time to focus on the accessories. For instance, a camera harness system.
Any photographer who is worth his salt will ensure that he or she has an SLR camera harness. This strapping device is important for a variety of different reasons, including:
- Keeping the camera safe from getting lost
- Avoiding accidental dropping
- Enabling it for quick response at a moments’ notice
- Keeping you comfortable while lugging your camera around
So what should you be looking for with your camera harness? Well, while many are similar and contain similar features, it’s a good idea to look for one with the following aspects:
- Adjustable – (Works with or without layers in all seasons.)
- Durable – (Don’t settle for anything less than a lifetime guarantee – they are out there.)
- Duel Purpose – (Works with both cameras and binoculars.)
- Triple Usage – (Can be worn over the neck, across one shoulder or harnessed to the chest.)
If you look for these specifications, (and there are harnesses for the SLR camera that will contain all of these specs,) you will have the perfect strapping device to go along with your perfect camera. Indeed, there is such good to be had with doing your research and not settling for anything less than the best as far as accessories for your photography equipment.